We know first hand, as a family, that losing a child or grandchild is devastating. We extend our deepest sympathy and condolences if you have lost someone to Paediatric Chordoma.
There may come a time when you decide you’d like to do something in their memory and raising funds in memory of a loved one can provide a little comfort, knowing that all donations made will help other families affected by Paediatric Chordoma.
Everyone is different, but some families find that friends and other family members want to show their support in a practical way. Often this can mean fundraising for a good cause in your loved one’s name.
Supporting The Drew Barker-Wright Charity is a way to make a real difference in memory of your loved one.
There are many ways you can support us:
- Your family and friends can donate directly to The Drew Barker-Wright Charity online. If you would like the money you raise to be directed to a specific area of our work, please contact us and we will be happy to arrange this.
- You may wish to make a donation, or to collect donations from friends and family at the funeral or memorial service. Please contact us if there is anything we can do to help arrange this.
- You may ask family and friends to give a donation in lieu of flowers for a funeral, please let us know so we can look out for their online donations.
- You can also set up a ‘Someone Special’ online donations page, to collect donations from friends and family.
- Many people choose to commemorate the life of a loved one by making a donation on the anniversary of a birthday, wedding, or other special occasion. Donations can be made online.
GET IN TOUCH
Address: 6 Regent Street,
Charity No: 1176680