Let’s work together to help children affected by Paediatric Chordoma.
Affecting 1 in 20 million, this ultra rare childhood cancer needs support.
If your company, school, university, a nursery, youth group or club are looking for a charity to support, or are keen to raise awareness of Paediatric Chordoma, we’d love to work with you.
By choosing to support The Drew Barker-Wright Charity, your organisation will:
- Support world-leading Paediatric Chordoma research projects.
- Help provide information and support for children and families affected by Paediatric Chordoma.
- Facilitate the provision of grants for families of the newly diagnosed.
- Deliver Drew’s Gift to the bedside of newly diagnosed children.
- Help raise awareness of childhood cancer.
There are many ways we can work together. Please get in touch to discuss what will work best for your organisation, while also supporting those affected Paediatric Chordoma and their families.
Help us fight this childhood cancer as Drew’s legacy – please fill in the form below
GET IN TOUCH
Address: 6 Regent Street,
Charity No: 1176680